140 58th St
Bldg B, Unit 4E
Brooklyn, NY 11220
Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety with Responsible Recycling (QEHS-R2) IMS Policy
We have established this QEHS-R2 policy to be consistent with the purpose and context of our organization. It provides a framework for setting and reviewing our quality, environmental, occupational health and safety objectives in addition to our commitment to continually improve.
We recognize that the responsibilities for the upkeep of the environment and our health and safety are not only affected by the quality and efficiency of our processes, but are shared, not only between the employees in the factory, but between all who work here at Cartridge Evolution.
We are committed to the following:
- Providing companies, agencies, and consumers with a channel to recycle used ink cartridges from inkjet printers;
- Preventing any ink cartridges that pass through our facility from ending up in any landfill, where possible, by doing our due diligence when selecting our downstream vendors;
- Protecting the environment by way of producing quality goods with minimal natural resource consumption and enforcing processes that prevent the spread of any pollutants;
- Protecting the mental health and safety of all employees by providing a clean, safe, and compliant workplace with multiple channels of communication;
- Complying with all legal and social regulations and regularly evaluating compliance requirements to ensure continued compliance;
- Engaging and training our employees through consultation and participation at all applicable levels through our Champions on QEHS-R2 issues;
- Creating and maintaining a safe environment in which all of our employees can become fully involved in achieving and improving our objectives;
- Understanding our current and future customers’ needs, meeting their requirements, and striving to exceed their expectations;
- Maintaining and improving relations with external providers to ensure our goals, as well as theirs, are met;
- Using the process approach to efficiently monitor and improve our Integrated Management System;
- Making decisions relating to our Integrated Management System only after following an analysis of relevant data and information;
- Communicating and reinforcing this policy with all employees, as well as all interested parties and the general community through our website and company noticeboards;
- Reviewing and improving these policies to ensure they are relevant and applicable.
Wyman Xu, President Tony Lin, Co-President
QEHS-R2 IMS Policy; March 04, 2020; Rev. 02